ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Number 14 Xion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

Number 14 Xion Empty
PostSubject: Number 14 Xion   Number 14 Xion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 am

Number 14 Xion 14
"Who am I? What am I... here for?"
—Xion

Xion is the fourteenth member of Organization XIII and first appears in the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, in which she could be viewed as both a main protagonist and antagonist. She is not actually a Nobody, and not even a true member of the Organization. Instead, she's an imperfect Replica created from Sora's leaked memories as a fail-safe in case Sora or Roxas proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans. While this enables her to use the Keyblade, Xion's existence also slows Sora's progression of regaining his memories to fully awaken while in his pod, something which Naminé, DiZ, and Riku recognize.

As Sora's memories are the basis of her being, Xion initially resembles Kairi, who was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth, though her physical appearance eventually changes depending on who is viewing her and who they have connections with. Roxas, Axel, and Riku see her as Xion (and later, as Sora), while Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ventus, and Saïx sees her only as a hooded doll.

Xion's name contains the Japanese words for "tide" (潮, shio[color:62be=#00e]?), fitting the oceanic naming theme of Kairi and Naminé, and Aster tataricus (紫苑, shion[color:62be=#00e]?). According to Japanese floriography, Aster tataricus is used to mean "I won't forget you" or "remembrance." It is also revealed within the Secret Reports that her "original name" was "No.i", her ID as an experiment of the Replica Program. The "i" used here is in fact the imaginary number.
Back to top Go down
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

Number 14 Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 14 Xion   Number 14 Xion Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:03 am

Back to top Go down

Number 14 Xion
Page 1 of 1