ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ture Army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarkari
Sarkari

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

While you guys have your video games and dont get me wrong I love them as much as the next person but I prefer the real thing. I know you guys have most likly heard of repealing down a tower right? We'll today that is exactlly what i did. I mean i totally failed at it becase i flip upside down and hit my head thank Ra i was wearing a hellemt or i would have been in alot of pain... But anyways... My point is that you can have fun outside of video games. I am in ROTC and I serve the United States of America. I am going to join the army when i get to collage!
Back to top Go down
Nobody X StRyD3r
Admin
Admin
Nobody X StRyD3r

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 am

Yeah about that, I'm in to those things myself.
I actually do my taekwondo lessons for 9 years now
and I started Kung-Fu last year during uni-time.
I am planning to master at least 5 martial arts till I am 30 years old.
I own two guns, one .45 colt just for insurance at night Razz
and one Beretta shotgun for the bird hunting.
My dream is to shoot with a chain-gun and kill someone.
I also consider of goin' to the special forces of the greek army, cause I go to gym for 3 years now and they say that I have a soldier-brute body Razz

That's all fellas.
Hope I don't sound any selfish or stupid The ture Army Herz
Back to top Go down
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am

Well I have a question! The ture Army Icon_twisted wanna play limbo?
Back to top Go down
Sarkari
Sarkari

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 am

I'm on the riffle team!

The ture Army 145717
Back to top Go down
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 am

lol but your only a banana! lol The ture Army 480686 - Bites your head off - The ture Army Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sarkari
Sarkari

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 am

-head grows back. pulls out Sephiroth sword and cuts off your head-

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted The ture Army Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Nobody X StRyD3r
Admin
Admin
Nobody X StRyD3r

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 am

limbo ain't ironic within this frickin' topic or what?
Back to top Go down
Sarkari
Sarkari

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 am

-nods-

Hai, Totemo.

(Yes, Very. in japanese)
Back to top Go down
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 am

hahaha! and I'm not even sure where I come from xD but limbo does sound like a fitting game ~how low can you go~ The ture Army 301467 oh no it's marluxia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ture Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ture Army   The ture Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ture Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: